The first IOTA Meetup in Luxembourg
Challenging the Status Quo
- Koen Maris, Cybersecurity Advisor at the IOTA Foundation, shares insights about the Tangle, how IOTA differentiates from blockchains and introduces the IOTA Foundation.
- Harm van den Brink, Energy and e-Mobility Advisor at the IOTA Foundation, talks about the world's first IOTA-only Charging Station for Electric Vehicles, which he built himself.
- Peter Willemsen, IOTA Evangelist Network Member, is going to share his progress with the integration of IOTA into the Ledger Nano S cryptocurrency hardware wallet.
- IOTA Community Members present the IOTA Ecosystem & Development Fund.
The event will be followed by a Q&A with all the speakers and a networking with an opportunity to learn, share and talk about distributed ledger technologies and their practical use-cases already in place and many more enabled in the future.
Furthermore, there will be a youtube livestream during the presentation session and Q&A, so that everyone from our global community can pitch in.
The entry price for the event is 10€. All attendants get IOTA tokens worth 10€ back! (Only if you register via Eventbrite!)
- Doors open: 18h
- Start of the presentations: 19h
See you there!