The ripple effect of a solid toolset!
DevIOTA creates tools and libraries to make the Tangle easier to run and use. Started as a small project to create a financial manager on top of IOTA it grew into a whole set of tools with wide user base:
- Bigger part of the IOTA full nodes are using Nelson for easy neighbours management.
- Bolero is intended to be a one-click desktop full node, which will get a complete overhaul integrating newest additions to our toolset.
- Field, a proof-of-concept load balancer for IOTA nodes.
- Romeo - a portable, cross-platform "wallet" runnable from virtually anywhere, which goes beyond a simple wallet. It will be our test ground for innovative concepts of Tangle usage.
- Hercules - a lightweight "full node" written in Go, which seems to be faster than IRI and will be able to run on low-end devices like Raspberry Pi and Beaglebones.
- ... and more to come!