If you do it, do it right!
The IRI Playbook is a full node automated installation and management software.
It includes community contributed software such as Nelson, Field and IOTA Prometheus Exporter.
It enables anyone to seamlessly install a full node and become part of the IOTA network. It includes an extensive wiki encompassing most of the topics related to node operations.
Already installed by thousands of node operators, it provides a menu-driven configuration and management tool to help control the full node and keep it up to date.
The playbook includes:
- One line installation command
- HAProxy for DoS mitigation, logging and security policies
- Firewall configuration
- Software updates
- Management GUI
- Extensive Wiki
- Monitoring and alerting (IRI metrics, Field metrics)
- DevIOTA services: Nelson and Field
- IOTA Peer Manager
- Option for SSL termination (HTTPS)
- Ability to install on multiple servers in parallel
- HA Load Balancer (Dockerized version)
The playbook supports:
- CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16, 17 and 18 (LTS)
The "Dockerized" version also supports Debian 9
The new Dockerized IRI-Playbook is ready for use and includes the load balancer feature. Check the links on the bottom left for getting started quickly with the installation.
To install the playbook on multiple nodes and enable the load balancer feature check the Load Balancer chapter in the documentation.
Here is a short blog I've written with details about the upcoming IRI-playbook update: