Now everyone can use MatchX's LoraWAN/LPWAN cloud to share their sensor data, 40 km network coverage to the public!
What technology is used here?
- LoraWAN, which is an open-source protocol that for IoT
- MXProtocol, the LPWAN enhanced protocol based on DLT
- IOTA full-node, the backbone of IoT
What people can do with it?
- Sell you home temperature data to the others
- Profit from the ultra-long range coverage
- Avoid collision between the sensors
How much if I want to contribute?
You need to buy a LPWAN gateway (350€), connect to LPWAN cloud(free), start to earn money!